BISLEY FIXED SWIVELS
For rifles and shotguns slings.
BISLEY FIXED SLING SWIVELS
Forend and buttstock
13.5mm barrel band and buttstock
14.5mm barrel band and buttstock
16.0mm barrel band and buttstock
20.0mm barrel band and buttstock
Choice for stock fitting or stock and barrel fitting with then a choice of barrel diameters.
18mm / ¾ inch long thread with built in washer.
For 25mm / 1" wide slings.
The barrel bands are approx 13mm long.
Black finished steel.
The first set screws into the forend and butt stock.
The other sets screw into the butt stock and fits around the barrel with a choice of barrel diameters.
A pilot hole will be needed to prevent the wood from splitting.
Barrel fitting can be padded out for a tight fit and to avoid scratching the barrel.
The stated diameters are a very tight fit, possibly even 0.5mm smaller, so consider going for a larger diameter, especially if you want to use a shim to protect the surface finish.
- STOCK AND STOCK:
- The Stock and Stock are a pair of wood screw swivels to fit to your guns forend and buttstock,
(we have similar swivels available here).
- 13.5mm BARREL AND STOCK:
- The 13.5mm fits smaller diameter barrels and airgun under levers,
(QD airgun sling swivels are also available, the 'SOME .22 BARRELS' RSB-7 set fits 10.7mm - 11.9mm).
- 14.5mm BARREL AND STOCK:
- The 14.5mm fits underlevers on some air rifles, such as the Air Arms TX200 MK3, and some Weihrauch rifles, (QD airgun sling swivels are also available, either the 'MOST WEIHRAUCH BARRELS' RSB-1 or the 'SOME AIRGUN BARRELS' RSB-2 set).
- 16mm BARREL AND STOCK:
- The 16mm fits many airguns such as BSA, Weihrauch, etc,
(QD airgun sling swivels are also available, the 'MOST AIRGUN BARRELS' RSB-9 set).
- 20mm BARREL AND STOCK:
- The 20mm version fits Air Arms HC and Pro Sport rifles, etc,
(QD Air Arms Pro-Sport swivels are also available, the 'SOME 12g OVER AND UNDER BARRELS' SSB-2 set).
Review date: 06/09/2016
Before drilling a pilot hole I put a piece of electrical tape over where I was going to drill to prevent scratching. I then used a drill bit that was a little narrower than the stock screw and then slowly screwed it in being careful not to cause the stock to crack.
Some previous customers have adapter these sling swivel bands to Quick-Detach fittings,
with the use of the QD stud from the Ruger Forend QD Sling Swivel Set.