RIFLE HAMMER EXTENDERS
For a large range of rifles.
HAMMER SPUR EXTENSION
9mm x 4mm / .360" x .140".
8mm x 3mm / .315" x .125".
8mm x 2mm / .320" x .094".
9mm x 6mm / .365" x .230".
8mm x 6mm / .315" x .238".
14mm x 5mm / .555" x .190".
10mm x 2mm / .375" x .094".
Simply slip over hard-to-reach or hard-to-cock hammers for extra leverage.
Ideal for scoped guns with external hammers.
Blued steel, with knurled surface for easy gripping.
Fits most hammer type guns, fitted either to the right or left side.
Allen wrench included.
Not recommended for use on guns with fluted or serrated hammer edges.
We can not guarantee which / if any will fit your rifle.
We add information provided from previous customers below, as a guide only.
However sometimes this information conflicts with previous customers info.
- RHE-0 should fit;
- Winchester® all models 94 lever action carbines and rifles and Big Bore 94, except 94/22.
Henry® Lever action .22, H001 Lever Action .22LR, Pump action .22.
- RHE-1 should fit;
- Winchester all models 94/22 lever action carbines and rifles. Customer feedback: Perfect fit but must be fitted at end of hammer to give clearance to bolt slide.
Savage 22 single shot (copy of the old crack shot).
- RHE-2 should fit;
- Marlin 39A, 39M, 1894, 1894C (now needs confirming as recently informed that the RHE-8 fits instead), 1895S, 336C, 336T, 375, 444S, Glenfield 30A.
Made 1957 through 1982.
- RHE-3 should fit;
- Astra 357.
Browning BL-22 lever action rifles.
Miroku 22 underlever (same as the Browning BL-22).
- RHE-6 should fit;
- H&R Topper.
New England Firearms Handi Rifle®.
- RHE-7 should fit;
- Browning all BLR models made in 1981 to 1991, will not fit 1992 and later models.
Models made before 1981 have concave sides on the action. 1981 and later models have flat sides.
Chiappa Firearms Little Badger.
- RHE-8 should fit;
- Marlin® all Lever Action made in 1983 or later, including: 39A, 39M, 1894, 1894, 1894C, 1895S, 336C, 336T, 375, 444S, Glenfield 30A.
It is to collect compatibility data only.