FISHING REEL STYLE FLASK
The perfect gift for the fishing enthusiast in your life.
Made in the Great Britain
FISHING REEL DESIGN HIP FLASK
Condition: New, in box
Hip flask in the style of a fishing reel.
Manufactured from pewter in the United Kingdom, to the highest quality.
With fly fishing motif on the back of the flask.
Main external measurements 94mm x 24mm.
Holds approx 2.2floz / 65ml.
Weighs 148 grams.
Complete with a plastic funnel for easy filling.
Made out of the finest pewter, and handmade in the U.K.
Comes in a plain black card box.
Directions for use and lifetime care:
- Thoroughly wash inside using a solution of clean, warm water and several drops of liquid dish detergent and then rinse thoroughly with clean water before first use.
- Before first use, fill the flask with plain water, screw the top down securely and shake vigorously to ensure the flask is water tight, before filling with spirit. All flasks are water tested, but occasionally damage has been known to occur in transit.
- Always keep your flask clean on the outside, and when you have used one filling of spirit, clean the inside of the flask as mentioned in step one, for hygienic reasons.
- Avoid storing spirits in your flask for periods in excess of 24 hours.
- Pewter spirit flasks are not suitable for use with soda water, carbonated drinks or acid content, such as fruit juices and cordials.
- Not suitable for use in a dishwasher.
- Pewterware has a low melting point and should not be used in conjunction with any type of stove or heat source, otherwise serious damage will occur.
This flask meets all regulatory requirements for food safety in the:
European Union, Japan, Federal U.S.A and California State.
CARE OF PEWTERWARE:
Pewter normally mellows with age but should you wish to return it to its original high polish, a reputable brand of liquid polish such as 'Haggertys', 'Town Talk' or 'Johnsons' should be used.
Always clean with a soft cloth and avoid deep scratch marks.