ONE PIECE MATCH MOUNTS
For Hawke scopes and sights.
HAWKE ONE PIECE DOVETAIL MATCH MOUNTS
For 1 3/16" / 30mm diameter body tube rifle scopes.
Height ~ 43mm / 1.7″.
Weight ~ 139g / 4.9oz.
For 1" / 25mm diameter body tube rifle scopes.
Height ~ 51mm / 2″.
Weight ~ 167g / 5.9oz.
For 1 3/16 / 30mm diameter body tube rifle scopes.
Height ~ 50mm / 1.9″.
Weight ~ 173g / 6.1oz.
Double hex screws to hold your scope firmly in place.
One piece design.
Fitted with a recoil stop pin.
Reversible dove tail clamp that fits 9-11mm and 3/8 inch.
Internal cushion tape prevents marking and damage to your scope.
High grade aluminium anodized in matte black.
Precision engineered from high grade aluminium with rounded edges prevent scope damage.
CAUTION: Ensure your gun is not loaded ant the action is open.
Always practice safe handling procedures.
- If necessary attach a base to your rifle/pistol according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Reverse the rail clamp accordingly, for either 9-11mm (airgun) or 3/8" (rimfire).
- Place the Hawke rings onto your base or rail.
Locate the recoil pin into the hole if present.
Using the enclosed hex key, tighten the screws on the side clamp.
- Remove the top clamps and place the scope onto the rings.
Replace the top clamps but do not tighten.
- With the gun unloaded and the action open, hold the gun in a normal shooting position and move the scope forward or backward to obtain the best eye relief (3-4 inches approx).
- When correct eye relief is obtained, rotate the scope until the reticle is vertically aligned with the gun.
- Alternately tighten the screws that hold the top clamps to the rings.
Do not over tighten.
16 in/lbs (1.33 ft/lbs, 1/8 Nm) for the top screws and 30 in/lbs (2.5 ft/lbs, 3.4Nm) for the side clamp screws.
- Your gun and scope are now ready to be zeroed.